Wednesday 26 September 2007

Truth of LIFE



In life I dont trust people anymore
Who chage their feelings with time
Instead I trust people whose feelings remain the same
Even when the time changes

We make them cry who care for us
We cry for those who never care for us
Also we care for those who will never cry for us
Truth of life is very strange but true and
Once we realise this, it never too late to change

I prefer not to explain myself to anyone
Because the person who likes me doesn't need it
Person who dislikes me won't believe it
I don't want to let anyone become a priority in my life
When I'm just an option in their life
Relationships work best when they are balanced.

Whatever we give to life, it gives us back
So I do not want to hate anybody
The hatred which might come out from me
Will someday come back to me for sure
So I do love others and Love will comeback to me

For everything I have missed, I have gained something else
Also for everything I have gained, I have always lost something else
It is all about our outlook towards life
All you could do is either regret or rejoice

The most difficult phase of life
Is not when no one understands us
But when we don't understand ourselves
Arrow goes forward only after pulling in to backward
Bullet goes forward only after pressing the trigger backward
As such every human being will be happy
Only after facing the difficulties in their life
And I'm not afraid to face my difficulties
Which are only gonna push me forward

I know that I'm born to live unlike others
Who live because they are born
I want to take the life the way I go
Not go the way life takes me to

What we are today is result of our own past actions
Whatever we wish to be in future depends on our present actions
Having decided how I have to act now
Things aren't that stressful some how
We are responsible for what we are,
whatever we wish ourselves to be
We have the power to make ourselves
I think I have got the power in me

Over the same, on the same winds
A ship sails in one direction, another in opposite way
Its not the wind that decides which direction the ship goes
Its the sails, how they are tied and how they are maneuvered
Same as it is not FATE that decides where your life is going
It is all about how we take life and where we take it to...

No comments: