Wednesday 19 September 2007

I'm waiting for you Baby ..........

Dont play with my heart
You can stop my heart
Love is here and now youre gone
Oh please, dont tear apart
Honey, I am so alone
Were looking on the same stars
And on the same moon
What have I done to you , baby
Oh, wherever you are - please come back soon
Cant you see Im waiting for you

Don't do that again
If you tear it apart - I cannot be your friend
Don't play with my heart
Again and again
If you tear it apart
How this love will end
Oh you know its true
I gave you every single day
Now, its up to you
Baby, please dont go away
Oh well find paradise
And well loose it all
What have I done to you, baby
Dont tell me no lies
Just give me a call
Can't you see Im waiting for you

All the messages which you sent me
Inch by inch its just killing me
Each and every moment
I'm Checking my mobile
For all the missed calls and the mail inbox
All i could see is full of pain
which is just because my efforts are in vain
Learnt a lesson in my life
Yet another time by my wife
Oh what I'm saying when you are no more in my life
Can't believe its because of you
I'm not blaming you for your love
Its pathetic which I can't have
Can't you see I'm waiting for you

You are my heart, you are my soul
Have a feeling that our love will grow
I keep it shining everywhere I go
I will be holding you forever, stay with you together
Thats the only thing I really know
Feel my heart is burning, when the night is turning
Your love is like a thunder
Im dancing on a fire, burning in my heart
Oh baby Im not a hunter
Your love is like the desire, burning in my soul
Your love is like the heaven, its so hard to find
Your love is like a river, flowing in my mind
You packed your things in a big bag
Left and never looked back
Can't you see I'm waiting for you

I see you on the street and you are walking by
You make me want to hang my head down and cry
If you gave me half a chance youd see
My desire burning inside of me
But you choose to look the other way
Leaving me alone in a drastic bay
I think that you are afraid to look in my eyes
You look a little sad angel, I wonder why
I follow you around but you can't see
You are too wrapped up in yourself to notice
So you choose to look the other way
Well, Ive got something to say
Open your heart, Ill make you love me
Its not that hard, if you just turn the key
Can't you see I'm waiting for you ! ! !

No comments: