Saturday 22 September 2007

All I Could do.....



Baby, the love we used to share
Has faded day by day
And now you wanna leave me
So you are looking for away
And if you see a tear in my eye
It's not for you I cry

Don't you know I tried to make our love
Like every love should be
You say it isn't enough
So you're walking out on me
But if you can't find just what you want
Don't you come running back to me
For it will be too late for both of us
Though I would be still waiting for you

Baby, I know you think I'm at home
Crying the blues, but remember sweetheart
Somebody else will want what you couldn't use
Can't guess when will I stop loving you
Oh baby, I don't know, I don't know
All my friends give me advice
They say hang on man
Ooh, but I want her
Keep hanging on , Oh come on
I don't need her

The clock didn't stop ticking
Because you let me be
Time will let nobody
Take your love from me
I know you wanna be
With someone for yourself
But I know you don't want me
To be with no one else
This is what the problem with me
Can't believe our love was all but false

A girl stepped once in my life,
Said she loved me....
Sang songs along with me,
Finally one day said I was not True to her
Say what ? I WAS NOT TRUE TO HER

Few years later another similar girl
Breezed into my life like a sweet smell
Showed what life is , more better than before
Thought I made a mistake at the first place
With that experience found the true love at the end
Very soon there came the same old set
She is gone as well, but this time the reason
I DIDNT KEEP HER HAPPY, say what ?
I WAS CRUEL TO HER.

Whats happened again now....
An angel not a girl this time...
Oh whatever, love is blind can't guess
Which one is an angel or a demon
For that matter she is not that cruel
Loved me more than anyone has been before
Oh what could i say , I felt being loved more
I thought I was lucky once again
Knowing the fact luck doesnt knock at our door
More than once and now its here again
Getting back the same true heart
Having enough love and affection
Wasn't enough.... wasn't enough....
Just wasn't enough ..... need something more
On top of all these natural feelings
One should be more wealthy
To make his wishes happen for sure
But as its not the case
She has again left me , once for all
And what did she say now....
She has got commitments in life...
Say what ? I'm an useless guy without the same...

Its hard to believe, for the third time in life
Having shared the feelings from beginning till end
No one can still understand
What I'm really worth for
But still I will be there for you
If you need me, call me
No matter where you are
No matter how far
Just call my name
I will be there in a hurry
On that you can depend and never worry
I know you must follow the sun
Wherever it leads, but remember
If you should fall short of your desires
Remember life holds for you one guarantee
You will always have me
And if you should miss my loving
One of these old days
If you should ever miss the arms
That used to hold you so close, or the lips
That used to touch you so tenderly
Just remember what I told you
The day I set you free
There isn't no mountain high enough
There isn't no valley low enough
There isn't no river wild enough
To keep me from you

Most of my life
I have walked all alone
In search of a star
You are that star
You are the one I have been waiting for
All my life, there was always a song to sing
A chorus for two
All that love can bring
I'll share here with you
You can make it all come true
All of your life to share
Is all I'm asking
All of the minutes and the years
All of your happiness
And sometimes all your tears
I know its not gonna work
There is always someone for everyone
Made for each other, can't say they are the best
It is what they choose to have
People are more focussed on social outfit
Who cares for the personal benifit
All I could do so is feel sorry for them
All I could do is still wait for her

No comments: