Wednesday 19 September 2007

Love Hurts but still can't help falling in love

Love hurts, love scars,
Love wounds, and marks,
Any heart, not tough,
Or strong, enough
To take a lot of pain,
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain

Im young, I know,
But even so
I know a thing, or two
I learned, from you
I really learned a lot,
Really really learned a lot
Love is like a flame
It burns you when its hot

I know it isnt true
Love is just a lie,
Made to make you blue
Love hurts yes the love hurts for sure.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I cant help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I cant help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Sweetheart so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you

When I want u in my arms when I want u and all your charms whenever I want u
All I have to do is dream,dream,dream,dream
When I feel blue in the night and I want u to hold me tight whenever I want u
All I have to do is dream,dream,dream,dream
I need u so that I could die I love u so
And that is why whenever I want u all I have to do is
Dream,dream,dream,dream,dream,dream,dream

Silence floats into the room
Whispers to me out of tune
And I wonder if these deadly
Awkward moments stay
Stabbing their spikes in me
Will I start to bleed

Raise your eyes until theyre mine
Lift yourself towards the light
Your face looks like a waterfall to me
If I concede
What is it going to mean
Will I start to bleed

Magnectic field around your heart
Im sure I felt the engine start
But what if all the fuel runs out
Glad I didnt stay with you
So much more for me to do
But something is missing for sure
Will I start to bleed good time

No comments: