Monday 8 October 2007

October 8th

Gauri Khan born 8 Oct 1970 is the wife of Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan.

A resident of Delhi of Punjabi origin, she is a graduate from the Modern School, Delhi, and has produced some of her husband's films, including Paheli (an unsuccessful Indian submission to the Oscars in 2005) and Main Hoon Na. She is currently producing the film Om Shanti Om in which she makes a guest appearance. She is also the face of the fashion line Aftershock and mother of two children, Aryan (born 13 November 1997) and Suhana (born May 23, 2000). She used to host a weekly Hindi music countdown show "Oye" for a music channel in the 1990's.

More interestingly their children have always been taught to respect both their parents' religions and this is what our fellow indians should appreciate and try to follow more than the way he performs on the screen. Credit goes to both of them equally where they are broadminded and always respected each other ideas and beliefs. I would rate them the best couple of all the Bollywood families..

October 8th 2007, I'm still pushing my luck in my business life, where people think I'm an experiences sales person... Guess what / I'm not at all... Its all the matter of luck and nothing to be praised with regards to my talent.. Probably being sincere in the job has did some homework for my performance. Behind every successful man there has been always a woman... No matter whether they do something rude or kind, they have always resulted in the guy's favour. Lucky Men....

No comments: