Wednesday 3 October 2007

Demo or a defintion ?



Since you came into my life,
I have looked forward to each sunrise,
that early morning, with you in my arms,
the midnight skies with us beneath a world of stars
You make me feel like no one else could...
I like the person I'm when I'm with you..
You bring out a part of me that I never knew existed
You made me complete, now I have a reason to try...
now I have a cause, a reason to believe
in all the wonderful things life has to offer..
You took my hand and drew me into the light
you saw in me all the qualities
that no one else had ever noticed.
You gave me hope, inspiration, pride and finally love.
Yes, I LOVE YOU, for all these reasons and for so much more....
I LOVE YOU for being yourself,
I LOVE YOU because of the person you made me....

you are the world to me,
theres no one quite like you, you are the one I love, the one I want to touch... I give you my heart and I need you so much. Soothe my aching heart and hold me through the night, the mere sound of your voice summons deep emotion within, like an old familiar song, like the comfort of a friend, when you are near, I'm lost to thoughts of love, I want to hold your hand, I hunger for your kiss. Take me for a walk so far so that we would die before we reach our destination.

Wish I never said these stuff to you...
I know for sure that it would disturb you,
but what could I do when I realise
that you feel bad and go mad when Im not true to you....
Please forgive me for causing you such a pain...
I never intended to do this to you...
I always wished you to be happy and keep smiling...
U r not that old to have such a pain...
Wish u the best in ur life always....

No comments: