Sunday 14 October 2007

Goodbye is not an easy word.

How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad
Since the moment we had the icecreams
My mind is full of your thoughtful streams
Though we spend hardly less than a day
Sharing our lifestyle only for a bit
I feel that we had lived most of our life
Apart from fighting with each other
We had experienced almost everything

The bliss and the pain
All had gone in vain
But being a blessing in disguise
I'm living a far more better life
I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
Can't guess how far its gone
It might be days, months or even years
It's so hard to say goodbye to the past

I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through
If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
You might say by shedding your tears
That you have troubled me enough
And I would reply in a similar way as you
To be lucky to live a better life for years
It's so hard to feel that you have forgotten

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
Though I can never forget the love
I would always keep smiling from my heart
For all the good things you have did to me
All but one makes me feel happy
Did I make you feel better
As the way you did ?
This sense of guilt
Taunts me like a vampire
Though I'm blessed by the angel's empire
When would that day ever come to me
When would I say that you never left my heart
When would I cry out loud
Expressing my feelings for you
When would I tell you
Goodbye is not an easy word
When it comes to you and your love ?

No comments: