Tuesday 2 October 2007

What am I trying to say ?



There's an ocean between us baby,
Wish that it isn't true,
for every day when I awake,
I yearn to be with you.
There are many miles between us honey,
though you're always here in my heart,
and fighting out every night,
beneath the silver starlight,
I pray for the day we'll never part

Seasons will change that much is true
But some things never change
Like the way I feel about you
I live to be with you
To hold your hands
To see your smile
You are all that makes life worthwhile
And my heart shall ever be to true to you
What am I trying to say ?
Yes all nothing but we are miles apart !

I miss your warm eyes
The way you listen and care
I miss those moments which we shared
I miss the touch of your hand
Inspite of never having felt you
I miss all of the caring things you do
And spending the evening with you
From the unique choice of drink to the icecream
Likings and preferences,
Histories and predictions
All seem to be much more alike
Where I look forward to tomorrow
Knowing that then I will be one day closer
Closer to seeing you again
What am I trying to say
Yes all nothing but I'm missing a lot !

All day long I thought about you.
Even when I tried not to think about you,
I thought about you.
When I closed my eyes,
When I opened my eyes,
When I thought about the beauty of the season,
When I thought about the warmth of the upcoming holidays,
When I heard a love song on the radio,
When I checked my email,
Even when I said goodnight to the stars,
And when I slipped beneath the softness of my blanket
and gave in to the bliss of sweet dreams,
I thought about you.
What am I trying to say ?
Yes, All nothing but
I just can't stop thinking about you.

I can't live without you.
I would breathe the air,
and my heart would beat,
but I would not feel the joy of life.
My dreams would be lost
like a leaf carted away by a storm.
I would gaze at the stars
without appreciating the
way they light up the sky.
I would pass the roses in bloom
without noticing their beauty.
I would no longer look forward
to each sunset and each dawn.
I would be broken,
never to be mended again.
Winter would own my heart
its icy breath would steal
the warmth in my soul,
because I could not smile
without your love.
I could not know laughter
or happiness.
If you were lost to me,
I'd have no reason to try,
no reason to be.
You are my prayer,
my shelter from
hopelessness and despair,
my sunshine, my light,
my lazy days,
my peaceful nights,
and only you can keep the
spark in my soul burning bright.
What am I trying to say ?
Yes, All nothing but I'm loving you so much
Can't think of a life without you.....

If only you knew,
how my heart overflows with love for you.
If only you could see
the way you fill my hopes and dreams.
You're the owner of my heart,
the ruler supreme.
Even in the dark of night,
I've only to think about you
to feel your loving light
and from this world I drift
feeling as if
I'll never touch the ground again...
If only you knew.

If only you could guess
how I hear your voice when others speak;
for you hold the key to my happiness,
and it's always you my soul seeks.
If only you could feel,
how your very presence
has the power to heal,
all the wounds inside me.
You've made me abandon
the pain of yesterday,
and you've shown me
that the past can no longer
stand in the way
of what I hope to achieve...

If only you could realize
the way you've shown me
that it's better to give
than to take,
and whatever I do,
I do for your sake.
I'm willing to give you my all
and expect nothing in return.
But, oh how I yearn for you...
if only you knew.
And finally what am I trying to say ?
Yes, All nothing but I have started
Started to live a life with you.....

No comments: