Monday 17 March 2008

Manasellaam


Why do I love you so badly
Its been long time since we met
Hardly spoke to each other
And why its still taunting me
Im trying to hate you
Still failing to cope up
Though I've touched the hand of love a time or two
But I never found its touch to be so true
Until the day that I found you
Just to hear my heartbeat next to yours
Has made my life with you
All the more worth waiting for

Only violins and their innocence
Can show you how I feel
And I hear them again
At the end of the day
I'm all teary eyed
When we kiss goodbye
There's nothing I can say
It's too precious and wonderful
To give this relationship a name
Must be a million times
I've tried to express my love
When it goes this deep
When it tastes this sweet
It's certainly not easy to define

No comments: